Whoever said the perfect gift
doesn't exist was wrong!
give the gift of memories
purchase a gift certificate
All gift certificates that are sold or sponsored for raffles attract these terms and conditions.
1. The recipient’s name will be printed/written on the certificate and are non-transferable by on-sale.
2. Gift certificates are in digital format. You will be emailed a copy shortly after payment has been made.
3. Certificates are not redeemable for cash and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
3. A voucher may be used towards a session with Captured by NV either as stated on the voucher or towards a family session only.
5. Certificate credit may not be used towards Event services.
6. Only one certificate may be used per Photography session.
7. Certificate must be presented to Captured by NV at your booking stage.
8. Certificate credit cannot be used as the required deposit on a session, it does however come off your total order.
9. All certificates expire within six months of purchase. Please refer to your certificate for expiry date. An expiry date may not be extended unless otherwise discussed.
10. If you fail to attend a booked shoot and do not make contact with Captured by NV prior to the scheduled shoot date, you will forfeit the value of your voucher in its entirety.
11. Participant must sign Captured by NV contract before the chosen shoot date. This will be emailed with a booking confirmation for electronic signature.
12. By booking a shoot with Captured by NV, you acknowledge, on behalf of all participants, that Captured by NV retains the copyright to all images created and reserves the right to use any images in marketing/promotional materials either printed or electronic, including websites and social media profiles. If you do not agree to public use, please ensure you discuss this with Captured by NV during your booking stage.
13. Captured by NV retains the right to enter any images in industry awards and competitions.
14. Captured by NV normal Trading Terms and Conditions apply as stated with the photography contract.